14.03.2008
art, music and june in march.
Well, I was tramping a lot through Lisboa the last days and after all I don't know where to start my narration... Hmmm... This guy who is planning the weather is doing a good job, it's so sunny and warm! Yesterday I was taking a work break ( ;-) ) with Tomáš by taking a nap on the lawn in front of the economics faculty. Birds were singing, sun was shining and after all we got some music. Well, we call it "studies". But in fact (even though it looks like I would hardly think about anything else than icecream, beer or quick-naps in the sunshine) I really was reflecting about that eclectic evening before. First I have been on a strange event by accident: Just wanted to drink a relaxed Sagres in a bar, but wondered right from the beginning about all those cables, beamers, electric stuff. Then someone whispered reverentially the name of an - I think he was French - artist, who appeared and did... something...weird. Let's call it art. He was playing with pearls, prismas and stuff like that in front of a camera that projected those pictures on every wall in that bar. While doing that, he was producing a weird sound, reminded me of me trying to get a tone out of a didgeridoo, (sounds like an elephant with a cold i guess). That tone continued the same for... I guess one hour. To be honest I just stayed for 15 minutes, after that period my mind started to produce strange thoughts... gosh, this was psychedelic!!! But to get an idea of that one I took a video and I proudly present the world premiere:


Well, after this masterpiece of art we decided to experience something less intellectual to relax our agonised mind. There was a concert of "Rita Redshoes", a portuguese singer-songwriter. After an hour of waiting in front of closed doors but having a lot of fun by comparing the names of disney-characters in different languages and avoiding cars that tried to pass the crowdy street, we finally got in and it really was a relaxing, nice concert! Ok, here she is:



So... what else to tell? Hmm, I guess all this beautiful-sunset-nice-weather-good-party-stuff will bore you to death, so I finish with uploading some impressions... até breve!

1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonym said...
ich mag das musikvideo. mag sehr. grüße und küsseken aus berlin.

*t*