08.04.2008
one of these days...


...today it's raining lots of cats and dogs, I got wet feet and finally a lot of bureaucracy-stuff to manage. Tried to speak portuguese at the office and was missunderstood and they refused to solve the problem in English, even though I know they were able to speak fluently. I mean... hey! I really love talking in portuguese and I try to improve my skills wherever and whenever I get the opportunity. But after one week stumbeling from office to office to solve my robbery-problems, struggeling with language, foreign unknown rules, always being alien (ok, except in the german embassy), unassisted and still a bit scared by the weekend's incidents I really am rid of it and would've loved to solve a problem EASILY! (Well, and please remember, my dear readers at home, this one is mentioned by someone grown up in the kingdom of bureaucracy...)

Thanks for listening. I've got to continue filling in some forms now. And later I seriously have to admonish the weatherman. He's doing a bad job today. All those gloomy clouds...

I guess (or hope?) the sun is gonna shine again tomorrow... até logo.